Universal O2 Oxygen Simulator Single Output (Adjustable) - Replacement module for a OEM O2 lambda Sensor
**This is our newly Updated version of O2 sensor simulator comes with 2 Separate wires for HEATER CIRCUIT**
Out put oscillating pulse frequency can be adjustable using trim pot in the module - Out put voltage always oscillating (0.1 V - 0.9 V) Exactly work as a OEM O2 Lambda sensor
NOTE for Buyers - Make sure your car/truck has 4 Wire Narrow Band type O2 sensor before you place the order!! (NO REFUND AFTER PURCHASED ITEMS!)
Perfect tiny stuff for racing tuners & HHO Cell projects!
O2 Sensor Simulator is an indispensable tuning device by engines where catalytic converter was removed from the exhaust.
O2 Sensor Simulator is an indispensable tuning device by engines where catalytic converter was removed from exhaust system. Missing of catalytic converter indicates polluted exhaust gas to the ECU, therefore check engine light will flash for a while or illuminate all the time, resulting medium level performance at the wheels. Simulator is a plug-in replacement installed to the sole – or in case of multiple o2 sensor system – to secondary O2 sensor. It supplies perfect voltage signal for the ECU, as if the catalytic converter would be in place and purify the exhaust gas. With INNOVATE Simulator you will get rid of suffering error signal on the dash, accordingly you can restore the power was limited by ECU due to check engine light, besides our tool is fully adjustable, allowing the user to adjust the most powerful volt range is yet accepted by the ECU.
Oxygen O2 sensor simulator is an adjustable unit and fits to all engines with 4 wires. (+12V, GND, Signal out, GND)
REPLACES DOWNSTREAM AND UPSTREAM, (PRE AND POST) OXYGEN SENSORS.
- Compatible with universal models (4 wire lambda O2 sensors)
- One simulator module for only one sensor (If you have 2 sensors please buy 2 modules)
- Stops check engine light illumination
- Fully adjustable performance range
- 10-minute easy installation
- Performance difference up to 15 %.
- Available to all vehicle (cars, trucks, SUV’s, motorcycles, heavy duty’s)
- Vehicle specific
- Stop loss of performance due to catalytic converter removal
- International design
- Power indicator led with special blinking effect for adjust the output signal
- Perfect feature for custom car tuners or big header users
- Sealed waterproof facture
Injected gasoline engines fitted with Electronic Control Unit (ECU) or alias Electronic Control Management (ECM) have oxygen sensor or oxygen sensors to measure the amount of oxygen contained in the exhaust gas.
These sensor(s) deliver voltage to the ECU according to the actual consistence of air fuel mixture. When someone removes the catalytic converter(s) these signal coming from the o2 sensor(s) will be out of the allowed range and the occurrence will result error code in the ECU.
The device is an oscillating signal generator with proper frequency tuned to the specified vehicle and with adjustable voltage to trick the ECU. Signals are quick enough and ‘jumping’ in the correct volt range accepted by the ECU.
INNOVATE Oxygen Sensor Simulator outperforms all solutions aimed to trick the ECU oxygen sensor input signal and will deliver +10 % additional HP in contrast to those models where check engine light illuminates due to catalytic converter removal or because of the presence of free flow exhaust.
This unit outperforms other solutions do not include the outstanding adjustable heater simulator panel.
INNOVATE O2 sensor simulator / eliminator offers adjustment to set the optimal air fuel ratio yet accepted by the ECU.
Installation is easy and universal for each model.
1. Cut the harness of oxygen sensor.
2. See colors & operations of each wire in car wiring diagram or search for your combination in table below.
3. Connect the proper wires with terminals or solder them in place.
4. Contact red wire to ignition +12V and ground the black wire to the chassis or battery negative terminal.
In case of multiple o2 sensors the unit must be wired up to the post sensor after the removed catalytic converter.
This performance chip module is compatible with all gasoline vehicles controlled by ECU and fitted with O2 sensor. Not sure fits to your application? Feel free to contact us.
- stops check engine light illumination
- restore factory performance and more… up to 15%
- can rich air fuel ratio until ultimate point yet accepted by ECU
- Technical Specs
- Effect time: immediate
- Switch: can be connected – not included
- Facture: plastic body melted by epoxy resin
- Model range: aspirated non-turbo engines, turbo engines, supercharged engines, petrol engines, diesel engines, LPG engines (with factory ECU)
- Installation: easy, no special tools, skill required
- Wiring: directly to sole or post oxygen sensor’s plug, universal
- Required skill: minimal – localization of O2 sensor, basic electronic contacting of wires and terminals
- O2 sensor simulator
- 3 pcs. pre-insulation terminal
- Installation guide