Electronic Fuel Injector Tester Pulser Module - 6 channel output
Electronic Fuel Injector Tester-Cleaner Module
-6 outputs with PWM
-6 selectable PWM signals
-6 selectable duration modes
-pulse indicator light
-Output short circuit protection
-Power clips for 12V car battery
-Wire harness for 6x Injectors
Complete DIY Injector control module only, NOT INCLUDED injector cleaning machine accessories.
We ship worldwide.
WHY BUY FROM US
-This item is in stock.
-Fast shipping with tracking
-High quality products
-100% satisfaction guarantee
Payment: We accept PayPal and Visa/Master via pay pal
Handing time: Your items will be shipped within 1-2 business days after payment received (excluding delivery time).
Delivery time: Ship via AU POST airmail from Australia, Normally takes 7-14 business days to arrive in US. Normally takes 10-20 business days to most other countries.
Or you can pay in extra to choose EMS or DHL express for a faster delivery time, which normally takes 4-8 business days only.(Please contact us)
Much appreciate for your understanding on the International Shipping. Thanks.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us directly! Thanks. We usual reply within 24 hours.
How the tester module works?
Steps to follow
1. Connect the injectors to the module as shown in the figure
There is no polarity in the injector’s two terminals.
2. Connect the battery to the module as shown.
If it is connected correctly, all the indicator lamps will be blinked up and the buzzer sound will be heard twice after initialized the module.
3. Select the desired pulse frequency by pressing the touch key of
(FREQ). The module will excite the injectors with pulses of a 50% Duty cycle.
4. Select the desired operating period by pressing of the touch key of
(TIMER). The module will apply the selected pulse frequency to the Injectors for the selected period.
If you selected the (CONT) mode, the timer function will be disabled and it will be excited the injectors with the selected frequency until you stop it manually by pressing (STOP).
5. After selecting the mode press (START) button to start the exciting process. The lamp (ACTIVE) will be blinked while the module is in operation. When the operation is completed the buzzer bleep will be heard twice and the lamp (ACTIVE) goes off.
-If (POWER) lamp blinked with the buzzer continuously in some-where of the operation, it indicates applied power to the module is low. Correct it and restart the process.
-If there any short circuit or over current flow occur in the output cables or inside any injector, the module will be muted with no indication.
If such situation occur;
1. Press (RESET) button to reset the module.
2. Recheck the wiring.
3. If no miss wiring observed, check the injectors individually with the aid of a multi meter in order to find out the short circuited one. Such injectors would be faulty and to be replaced.